Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thought to Provoke Your Thought on my Coming Death

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” --- Mark Twain... Me too, I do not fear death. Billions of years before I was born, I was happy and peaceful existing as a nothing. I did not then have anything to do with a sick God in hell or in heaven who promised me that If I obeyed his commandments I will be saved to enjoy eternal salvation later after death in his kingdom!. . . In the meantime, there is no such thing as life after death. Even the bible says so. Please read:"The dead know not anything, neither have they any more a reward for the memory of them is forgotten." Eccl. 9:5... In the meantime, the whole root of our troubles in life is that we have needlessly sacrificed all the beauty of our lives by incarcerating ourselves with totems, taboos, crosses, blood sacrifices, beliefs, values, steeples, mosques, races, armies, flags, nations, in order to deny the fact of death, which is the only fact we have... For my part, both as a Filipino and an American citizen, I have settled the sick issue with one simple blow - I have learned to live not by kneeling down, but by standing up... That there is more to life than just stupid believing... There is something more precious - intelligent thinking. Especially to put more beauty into this world where nature has put only horrors... To leave this world a better place that how we found it; not necessarily in the material, but in the humanitarian - sense!. . . And in the degree where we can all be great that is the business of each and everyone of us!... Indeed, what is a man, what has he got, if not himself, then he has not, to say the things he truly feels, and not the words of one who kneels, let the record show, I took the blows, and did it MY WAY! Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: