Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Living the fear of Life is Man's greatest of tragedies

Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. . . Nick Fatool Oh my dear Nick Fatool, I have no fear of either life or death. I am an atheist and therefore, rightly or wrongly, I am in control of my own destiny... It has more to do with my hopes of leaving this world one day as a better place than I found it; not necessarily in the material, but in the humanitarian, - sense. In other words, after death, I do not care to meet with God in HELL... I do not care to meet the devil in HEAVEN... I also do not care to meet Jesus together with his disciples, apostles, followers, and believers in PURGATORY... After my death, I look forward to existing peacefully again as a NOTHING. Just exactly like the way I existed peacefully for millions of years as a nothing before birth... In the meantime, it is truly sad and pathetic... A lot of my friends, relatives, associates, classmates, and schoolmates have already died on this earth... The problem is that they have NOT yet been buried. They still pretend to be alive; specially by praying daily to Jesus to forgive them of their sins and crimes while we, as Filipinos, are only getting more sick aimless as a people, and the Philippines is only getting rudderles going no where as a nation! Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: