Thursday, July 30, 2015

Oh God, My Dear God, is it hard for you to Sing this great Song

If I ruled the world, every day would be the first day of spring Every heart would have a new song to sing And we'd sing of the joy every morning would bring If I ruled the world, every man would be as free as a bird Every voice would be a voice to be heard Take my word we would treasure each day that occurred My world would be a beautiful place Where we would weave such wonderful dreams My world would wear a smile on its face Like the man in the moon has when the moon beams If I ruled the world every man would say the world was his friend There'd be happiness that no man could end No my friend, not if I ruled the world Every head would be held up high There'd be sunshine in everyone's sky If the day ever dawned when I ruled the world Wow God, centuries go you sang this great song and you still are singing this same old rotten song in this century:" I form the light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I the Lord do these things." - Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: