Tuesday, August 04, 2015

The Existence of God - PROVE IT

If God, in order to exist, has no need of a creator, why should the universe need to be created by a creator? - We atheists simply reject YOUR claims (okay, having a good laugh at them too), which shouldn't be inconceivable considering the lack of evidence you have to support said claims. But, you can squash this; all you have to do is PROVE IT. Meanwhile, why bother praying to: OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN? As if you seriously know where heaven is located? Well, why not pray to: OUR GOD WHO ART ON EARTH? We all know where earth is located, but where is God on earth? Where is God in the Philippines - the only Catholic country in Asia since the 16th century! As usual God is only always OMNI-ABSENT, NEVER OMNI-PRESENT! Or, even more ticklish - God only loves to play HIDE AND SEEK GAME like children do love to play said game at any time. For my part, I do not believe in the existence of God because, to begin with, God is unbelievable! I do not see why there is the need first to mutilate my mind and heart in order to prove the existence of God. I never experienced such horrors in believing in the existence of the sun! The sun never threatened to burn me forever inside the sun if I doubted its existence! I love the sun; more important, I respect the sun. The sun has no need of apostles or disciples or followers to reveal to me the truth about the existence of the sun! It is self-evident not only to the majority, but also to the minority!... Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: