Julia Carreon - Lagoc
I. You shall love and honor the earth for it blesses
your life and governs your survival.
II. You shall keep each day sacred to the earth and celebrate the turning of its seasons.
III. You shall not hold yourself above other living things nor drive them to extinction.
IV. You shall give thanks for your food to the creatures and the planets that nourish you.
V. You shall limit your offspring for multitudes of people are a burden unto the earth.
VI. You shall not kill or waste earth’s riches upon weapons of war.
VII. You shall not pursue profit at the earth’s expense but strive to restore its damaged majesty.
VIII. You shall not hide from yourself or others the consequences of your actions upon the earth.
IX. You shall not steal from future generations by impoverishing or poisoning the earth.
X. You shall consume material goods in moderation so all may share earth’s bounty.
Ten Commandments for God to Follow
1. Thou shall, in compliance with what is reasonable and just, destroy all faiths claiming to be your true faith. In practice, our faiths have only served as an excuse for our poverty, immaturity, moral bankruptcy, social insanity, and enmity against each other in your name and for your glory.
2. Thou shall destroy the devil once and for all. Your son Jesus failed to destroy him, and failed therefore to wash away the sins of the world. The devil today is the chief consultant of corrupt governments, the chief stimulant of crimes in the private industries, and the chief accountant of the rotten wealth of the organized religions in the Philippines.
3. Thou shall condemn all your TV evangelists, radio ministers, bible preachers, and faith healers. They serve only as your deceivers, mind destroyers, purveyors of myths and falsehoods, and money grabbers. They preach daily to the multitude to be good; unfortunately, only to be good for nothing daily.
4. Thou shall destroy the real enemies of all Filipinos. They can be seen only under a microscope: germs, bacteria, and viruses. Make not diseases infectious; better yet, make health contagious.
5. Thou shall recall the ancient biblical command to go forth and multiply. It has already been achieved on this earth a century ago. In the Philippines, it has been overachieved so much so that due to the uncontrolled population growth, this “Pearl of the Orient” is now famous as the “Payatas of the Orient.”
6. Thou shalt stop the Pinay’s dehydrated brains draining down to her bulging boobs. Instead, dare them to develop their brains, their husband’s, their children’s, and the brains of their favorite Jesuit advisers, fortune tellers, and the brains of their sweethearts as officials in government. In this way, the Pinays can become not only beautiful creatively, not only attractive socially, but mainly productive nationally.
7. Thou shall stop the Pinoy’s degrading their chief hero with a total retraction frame-up to this day! Make them embrace Rizal as the church martyred scientist-humanist that he was. Who aimed at redeeming our minds damaged by indoctrination and who aimed at enriching our hearts impoverished by biblical revelation.
8. Thou shall enthrone science, ethical reason, and independent critical thinking as the unifying basic aim of education. It’s the only infallible way towards our intellectual growth as a people and scientific development as a nation.
9. Thou shall awaken all Filipinos to the love of reading books on science and its aim to heighten our national I.Q. for the purpose of improving the quality of life in this country. Inspire the Filipino to love this life, but let it be guided with the power of knowledge. Forget free will; instead, for the sake of peace and harmony, health and sanity in the Philippines, make the Filipino love and appreciate good will.
I0. God, Allah, Buddha, Brahma, Krishna, El Shaddai, Vishnu, Bathala, Yahweh, Elohim, or whatever else believers call you, come down to earth! Live with us humans. Share with us our hopes and dreams of a better humanity. Write clearly your own holy book. Organize your own religion and please establish your own government. So over them and with them, we are confused no more, we suffer no more, we fear no more, we hate no more, and we to go to war no more. Or else, your existence is nothing but the glorification of our own fears, ignorance, and superstitions forever more.