Monday, April 10, 2017

THE GOOD LIFE HAS MORE TO DO WITH LIVELY ANALYSIS, NOT DEADLY PARALYSIS

For almost 10 years now, I have been losing, slowly and gradually, my taste for food, my appetite for sex, and my eagerness to travel. Such as to travel to a hospital for a check-up 
or to a foreign country for a visit

The joys and pleasures in life that have kept me alive have been my thoughts to provoke the thoughts of others. Once these thoughts are gone, I will be ready to be gone too. Happily and fearlessly.

I also have been losing, slowly and gradually, the belief yesterday that a God may possibly exist somewhere out there in the cosmos. Today, I am 100 % quite sure that there is no such possibility.

If I am wrong, however, I still say that if there is a God existing out there, such a God is a silly God unworthy of love, respect, affection, or admiration. - - - Poch Suzara Google, Atheist,

No comments: