Friday, June 01, 2007

Jesus Admits

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9
I ask the Lord: was this before or after thoughtless men crucified you on a cross to destroy the equally thoughtless devil? In the meantime, Jesus, the Son of God, crucified on a cross, cried out: “My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?” If God refused to listen to own Jewish son, why should God listen to you Filipinos praying for another Filipino - me? Moreover, don’t you people ever wonder why the devil has never been destroyed? In fact, the devil has been more than lively in charge of the Christian system of education in the Philippines since the 16th century! Poch Suzara

No comments: