Friday, June 01, 2007

Religion

We are told that religion is good because it comforts the dying. But with God’s power, shouldn’t religion be better if it prevents dying? What’s the purpose of experiencing life everlasting if we must first experience both mental and physical death? For my part, I envy the devil. There seems no end to his biblically evil party with God always as his guest of honor.
As for me, after I am dead, I do not give a hoot about going to heaven to be with God; or, about going to hell to be with the devil. What I do care about, however, is leaving this world a better place than I found it. Even if I am able to change nothing, at least I had the courage to stand up and speak out against the gullible faithfools who embraced nothing in this world except sacred beliefs based upon nothing, or worse to be always included in the rat-race for eternal salvation. Poch Suzara

No comments: