Thursday, February 19, 2009

Guardian of Freedom

I regard myself as a guardian of freedom. Especially intellectual freedom. I refuse, however, to respect nor do I try to preserve the rights of people who are unable to tell the difference between beauty and vulgarity, between reality and fantasy, between fact and fiction, between lies and deceptions, or between truth and falsehood. After all, freedom should have nothing to do with the freedom to enjoy stupidity especially as it inspires social insanity. Freedom can certainly promote peace and social sanity if we all love, not hate, - this life in this world. Our world. Thus, the number one enemy of freedom has always been deadly religion. Especially the religion that teaches us to love not this world neither the things that are in the world because if any man love the world, the love of God is not in him. 1 John 2:15 I said it before, I say it again: far more precious than the freedom OF religion is the freedom FROM religion. Poch Suzara

No comments: