Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Psychiatric Help

I am told that I need a psychiatrist to help me find my way back to faith in God. This is only because I have publicly manifested more respect and admiration for Jose Rizal than I have openly shown neither love nor affection for Jesus Christ.

Jose Rizal was born a Filipino in the Philippines . Jesus Christ was born a Jew in Bethlehem . I was also born a Filipino in the Philippines . Now what exactly have we Filipinos got to do with a Jew born in a Jewish land some 2,000 years ago?

Haven’t we Filipinos already had enough of Jewish nonsense keeping us poor as a people and backward as a nation? And to think it was Judeo-Christian power and authority that had our Jose Rizal, a Filipino thinker who loved his country and loved fellow-Filipinos, - arrested, jailed, and executed by the disciples of Jesus Christ - the Jesuits in the Philippines.

In the meantime, the greatest psychiatrists was Sigmund Freud. He was an atheist. He concluded that he had got to the heart of religion: it was founded in the child's sense of helplessness. Poch Suzara

No comments: