Sunday, July 19, 2009

Debate on the Existence of God

In a debate between a theologian and a philosopher on the existence of God, the philosopher asked: - where is God around located? How come God is only always omni-absent, never omni-present during the debate? In fact, if there is a God – why is he always hiding, always playing the Hide and Seek game – never revealing himself to anyone? For my part, Why should I believe, love, worship, and adore such God who is never available to reveal himself to me? Especially as I have openly and publicly declared myself as an atheist living in this only Christian country in Asia since the 16th century. Poch Suzara

1 comment:

Clogtowner said...

Indeed, in these days of modern technology one should ask those who hear god's words to record them for us so that we'll all know what he sounds like - a video camera might come in handy too - perhaps not!!