Friday, November 13, 2009

Jesus

Jesus in the bible said: “I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believeth thou this.” John 11:25-26

Can any of you faitheists explain in simple language this horror: What are the millions of faithful and devoted Christians including our own loved-ones doing dead and buried and rotting in the lifeless cemetery if there is life after death?

Now Jesus in the same bible says with great pride: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6

Crucified on the cross, however, Jesus cried out loud: “My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?” Mark 15:34

Could any of you bible scholars and readers - explain what’s really going on here? Earlier, like in Matthew 3:17, God openly declared: “This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” What’s happening here? A change of heart? What kind of loving Gods are these supernatural beings? – the Savior of mankind! Poch Suzara

No comments: