Saturday, November 28, 2009

Karen Armstrong

Karen Armstrong, in her insightful book - A HISTORY OF GOD, has demonstrated that Jews, Christians, and Muslims were all at one time accused of being atheists when their ideas began to challenge the popular religious wisdom of their day.

For my part, in this 21st century, I need not be accused of atheism. I already openly declared and publicly admitted that I am an atheist whether you like it or not. I am not only challenging the popular religious wisdom of our day. What I am also saying, again and again, is that if we hope to save our world from further destruction, we must all become atheists and learn to embrace the peace, tranquility, and the beauty of atheism.

Indeed, consider the history of our world. There isn't one atheistic country anywhere, at any time, that declared war against another atheistic country for not believing in God.Poch Suzara

No comments: