Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love

Love is a dirty trick played on men to believe that one woman differs from another. The plain fact is that women are all born equal as men. In fact, man is woman and woman is man with the slight difference that does not matter except on special occasions. Of course men in love with their own stupidity call it “free will.” The women in love with financial security call it “good will.” As if there is such an animal existing anywhere on this earth known as “financial security.”

Funny how men believe as they have been indoctrinated to believe that God will provide; even for the mother of his abandoned children.

For many years I was one such religious moron myself. I believed in this male/female bullshit religious arrangement taught to me to believe through Christ, our Lord, Amen.

Today however, as an atheist and a freethinker, I do not want my woman to be involved in any form of rat-race because it is so obvious that even if she wins, she will still turn out to be a rat. No doubt we all have to earn a living. We do not have to do so by throwing away our pride, honor, self-respect, especially throwing away our power of intellect to question EVERYTHING.

In fact, show me that you are a woman of substance, and not a woman of pittance, and I will never let you go. I will stick by you, come hell or high waters, for the rest of my life. Poch Suzara

No comments: