Thursday, January 27, 2011

Long Life

Everybody wants to live a long life. Nobody, however, wants to grow old. As for me, I do not mind growing old.

After all, old age, like any other age, is the time to struggle not only for human decency, but also to struggle for the joys of human liberty.

As an aside, old age must also be the time to devote more time for music - especially jazz music as I am a jazz drummer.

Playing the drums, however, is just one of my many creative hobbies. I also love reading, writing, cooking, gardening, cleaning, library building, and the most creative of all - endless questioning. Indeed, I still enjoy seeking more questions.
I don't care much for the answers. After all, questions are far more precious that the answers because the answers, in time, become obsolete. Poch Suzara

No comments: