Saturday, April 09, 2011

To Think versus to Believe

We were all, in our schools, colleges, and universities - indoctrinated to BELIEVE with free will. But never, however, were we ever educated to THINK with our free mind.

Who benefits out of this traditional tragedy? Obviously not the Filipino. Neither as a people nor as nation. But only Christianity and its churches. Especially the Catholic Church - the richest and most powerful organization in the world today. Indeed, the Catholic church is richer than the United States government.

As with me, I was once a La Salle high school student. I have, nevertheless, devoted most of my life struggling to expose the evils of our basic system of education. And for trying to expose the lies and deceptions that make for our sick society, I am now known to be somewhat insane. Indeed, most of my college-educated friends, relatives, and neighbors believe me to be the real Filipino who is the Sick Man of Asia.

I am happy and proud of this development. Apparently, they are somehow affected by what I have been doing all along - revealing that the truth has not as yet been revealed. Poch Suzara

No comments: