Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Holy Bible Admits:

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5

Well, I asked: was GOD a blind creator? How come GOD never saw wickedness in HIMSELF having created man in His own wicked image and wicked likeness?

In the meantime, I am a Filipino. I am not a Jew. When the holy bible, however, tells me to my face that the JEWS are the CHOSEN people of GOD, and that JESUS,
Son of a Jewish GOD, was born of JEWISH parents in a JEWISH land that was never even converted into a Catholic country - I asked: upon what foundation should schools, colleges, and universities in the Philippines teach millions of Filipino students to believe and to have faith not in a Filipino God, but only in a Jewish God?

I said it before to my La Salle preachers, and I say it again oday: Fuck that holy bible shit!

Human life on this earth is short, brief, and fleeting. But if we must die, let us die with self-respect and dignity. Let us die fearless. Indeed, let us die sober and not drunk with lies. Poch Suzara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's Eduardo Manalo of Iglesia ni Kristo in today's GMA News, quoting from the Bible, supposedly:

"Hence, parents have a moral obligation to plan the number of their children and keep it under control. The Bible states that a parent who does not provide for the needs of his own household is WORSE THAN AN UNBELIEVER," he said.

PinoyHeathen

Poch Suzara said...

Hey Manalo, please seriously read your own bible. Please read Luke 14:26. It is clearly declared by Jesus: "If any man come to come and hate not his father, mother, wife, and children, and sisters and brethren, and yea, his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

To me as a humanist and an atheist. I say this is all holy garbage, if not sacred trash. Poch Suzara

Fogrider said...

Mr.Suzara,

Sir I do believe that you are misunderstanding what Christ meant. Luke 14:26 does indeed make statements about hate. The hate mentioned here is for comparrison and not actual hatred. Christ meant that unless our devotion to Him makes our love of others look like hate (this includes our own life) then we have truly not sold out to God and are holding back from our full potential. Jesus does not promote hate. He promotes devotion. He also discourages hate and at one point it is compared to murder. Thank you for reading my response.