Sunday, April 03, 2011

God Oh God Where are you

If God doesn't like the way I think, or the way I live, or that I am such a wicked atheist - why does he reveal the issue only to dumbstruck religious morons like yourselves in this forum?

Indeed, my loyalties are to my family, community, country, and indeed humanity. If God believes these to be anger or hate on my part - why not tell it straight to my face? Why delegate college-educated morons of this God-forsaken country to act in God's behalf?

I am told that God is here, there, and is everywhere. Indeed, that God is always omni-present? Not to me. To me, God has always been omni-absent. Indeed, revelation from God not passed on directly to me is not revelation. It is a useless, unreliable, nay, only a third-hand information. Poch Suzara

2 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Try not to be so angry, my friend, and simply lissen; sit in a quiet place, take ten minutes to lissen. I was a Catholic for over 15 years, but I found they're sooo #@!! filled with pride, vanity, and self-aggrandizement, I left to Roamin' Catholicism - now, I still believe, but you alone have to find that Voice telling you what's above and below. Don't ever follow this whorizontal playing field again now that you've read this. I trust in you while I trust in God. I love you, man. Meet me in the Great Beyond for my BIG-ol party-hardy, dude, at my mansion in the clouds. God bless you.

Poch Suzara said...

Dear Kold,

I'd love to meet with you after death in the hereafter; but we have a problem: With what eyes shall we see? What ears to hear? What nose to smell? What palate to taste? What tongue to speak? What hands to shake hands with?
My friend, if we must die, let us die sober, and not drunk with lies.
Poch Suzara