Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Filipino Family Degraded by Silly Values and Sick Beliefs

Thanks to Catholic silly values and sick beliefs in the Philippines the "father" in the Filipino family is the priest whom we addressed as "Father" and he is not even suppose to be a family man, but a bachelor! Again, thanks to Catholic silly values and sick beliefs in the Philippines, my 4 sisters are not that real. My real sisters are the nuns who teach in Catholic grade school and high school. We all address them as "sister." Again, thanks to Catholic values and beliefs in the Philippines, we address as "Brother" the La Salle Christian Brothers teachers in our school - De La salle University. For my part, I have no brother in our family. But I refuse to believe that the Christian Brothers in La Salle are my "Brothers?" Fuck that Christian Brother shit! I said it before, I say it again: to hell with all these Catholic "Father" and Catholic "Sister" and Catholic "Brother" religious bullcrap! They degrade the dignity of the Filipino family primarily composed of mother, father, sons, and daughters! Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: