Friday, October 19, 2012

Three Groups of Atheists in the Philippines

There are three groups of Atheists in the Philippines. The first group say that I am the "father of Atheism." The second group say that I am the "grandfather of atheism." The third group, my favorite group - they say I am the "Pope" of Atheism in the Philippines. All of the above, I must admit, I consider as childish nonsense. What, however, I am most proud about, most thrilled to confirm, and most excited to acknowledge is the fact that Atheism today is a worldwide movement without followers, without victims. Indeed, we atheists are all leaders! We are answerable to no one except to the beauty and necessity of human decency spreading globally for the sake of peace and harmony. Indeed, imagine this world, our world not any more frightened to love a silly divinity up there by hating and killing each other like silly faithfools down here. I said it before, I say it again: forget divinity. Let us only love and attend to the needs of humanity. Otherwise, we would have no reason to have lived at all with veracity as we face the brutality of reality. Poch Suzara

No comments: