Monday, October 29, 2012

My Own Charity Activities

I have my own charity activities. On an average, I donate 8,000 pesos a month or 96,000 pesos a year or some $200 a month out of my SSS benefits from the US and from my monthly Philippine social security benefits. It has been ongoing since 1990 and official receipts tell me that I already donated more than 2.5 millions pesos during these past 24 years. In the meantime, down through the years, my real interests and concerns have been - doing my charity best to expose the LIES AND DECEPTIONS that historically have been keeping us filipinos spiritually poor as a people and morally bankrupt as a nation. Most of my catholic friends, classmates, schoolmates, and associates think of me as only always CURSING THE DARKNESS which is really the highest of ridiculosity. On the contrary, what could be more brightening than to expose the nature of the darkness around us which is what the sick system of basic Catholic education has been mostly about? Indeed, the commercial enterprises more known as schools, colleges, and universities own and managed tax-free by the Catholic church in our poor and backward country - the only Catholic country in Asia since the 16th century! Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: