Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What are you Doing with your FREE WILL

My Dearest Et Al, Please read your bible. You might come to the conclusion that your so-called FREE WILL is really not that FREE nor is it a WILL. “Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able ... There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.” Luke 13:23-24 -28 In the meantime, in our SICK SOCIETY, everybody wants to go to heaven, and yet nobody wants to die. I said it before, I say it again: For my part, I would rather end up in hell with intelligent adults than to be with you faithfool kids in heaven! Poch Suzara

No comments: