Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Mind of Man

“The mind of man,” wrote John Calvin, “undertakes all that is perverse, base, and impure and always remains involved in hypocrisy and deceit.” I ask: what vital role has Christianity played to make our politicians in government and our theologians in church all together be less perverse, less base, and less impure and no more involved in hypocrisy and deceit in the Philippines? Now I am told that I have a mind that is puny. Oh yes, indeed, since I am human, my mind is just as puny as your mind and just as puny as the mind of the theologians and the politicians. So how come you religiously frightened morons on these pages pretend that you have a mind that understands the mind of God? As if God has a mind since God is not human, huh? Poch Suzara

No comments: