Friday, October 12, 2012

Poch Suzara Books Donation for PATAS

Oct. 12, 2012 Philippine Atheist and Agnotic Society - PATAS Ms. Marissa T Langseth, RN, MSN, ANP, BC Chairwoman Attn: Marissa Yes I have for donation to the first Atheist Library in the Philippines. TEN COPIES OF EACH: Bertrand Russell to the Rescue by Poch Suzara Philippine Damage Culture by Poch Suzara Only in the Philippines by Poch Suzara The Fools versus the Wise - booklet by poch Suzara Woman: the Corrupt Image of God - booklet by Poch Suzara My THE FAILURE OF EDUCATION UNDER THE SUCCESS OF CHRISTIANITY has not yet been published. I'd be happy to donate 10 copies when it is published. Also, I am still working at it though it is almost ready for publication - THE BIRTH AND DEATH OF AN ATHEIST by Poch Suzara I have other books here on science and philosophy that I will donate. Please have them picked up here at 8 Zipper Street, San Lorenzo Village, Makati. Best wishes, Poch Suzara, 0916-572-4788 p.s. bEFORE I am dead and gone, I donate all of my BERTRAND RUSSELL BOOKS. His non-technical writings - some 40 of them. Also books written by Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawking, Robert G. Ingersol, Will Durant, Jeremiah Rifkin, Corliss Lamont, Ayn Rand, George H. Smith, Madlyn O'hair, Thomas Paine, Richard Feynman, Karen Armstrong, John Loftus, Susan Jacoby, Bishop Shelby Spong, Friedrich Nietzsche, Alvin Toffler, Howard Zinn, Theodoro A. Agoncillo, Jose Rizal, etc - more than 200 of them for the Atheist Library of the Philippines. Poch Suzara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very nice of you to donate your books, Mr. Suzara.

Norm

Anonymous said...

That's very nice of you to donate your books, Mr. Suzara.

Norm

jesusatheist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.