Friday, March 22, 2013

What Happens to my Body and Brain when I Die

Question: If energy is neither created nor destroyed, what happens to the energy within our bodies and brains when we die? My answer: in death, our energy, no longer bundled up as a human body - will be scattered back in nature as nature, always evolving, never ceases to be in the business of birth, growth, decay, and death. It is otherwise more known as existence! It is, in this way, that we will always be a part of energy in nature forever. As to what our scattered energies will bundled up if at all as a new body of existence next time - not even God knows! Poch Suzara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon
it ;) I may return once again since I saved as a favorite it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may
you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Also visit my webpage - easy diets that Work