Monday, October 20, 2014

The Game of Ideas

As a little boy at home and in school, I enjoyed playing all kinds of games including making my own toys to play with. After I was expelled out of high school, however, I gradually lost my interest in playing or watching games such as football, basketball, baseball, swimming, golf, tennis, handball, boxing, etc. Except, I must mention, I never lost my interest in playing the drums. Indeed, today as a senior citizen I still enjoy my hobby a Jazz drummer. But then again, all in all, I managed, somehow to develop more and greater interest in playing the game of ideas. It was, in this way, that I got to be more of a reader of great books and a thinker of great ideas than most of my friends, associates, classmates, and relatives - most of them as silly believers, if not frightened followers of this or that worthless, if not thoughtless, - priorities. Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: