Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Sick Followers of our Sick Pastors

"If any man come to Me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple." Luke 14:26 "And everyone that hath left father or mother, brothers or sisters, or wife, or children or lands, for My sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall possess life everlasting." Mark 10:29. "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead." Matt. 8:22 "Think not that I have come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." My dear readers, do you see now why the followers of Bro. Eli Soriano, the followers of Bro. Mike Velarde, the followers of Felix Manalo, the followers of Bro. Apollo Quiboloy, and the followers of Bro. Bo Sanchez are all sick and hate each other down here for the greater love of Jesus up there? Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: