Saturday, January 24, 2015

GOD LOVED THE WORLD AND LOVED THE PHILIPPINES

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16. . . Listen to Jesus: "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." Matt. 19:21. . . We Filipinos today in this already 21st century are the filthy poor. We did not have to sell our possessions. It was all taken perfectly away from us; especially our own country by the Catholic Priesthood Industry. They are now the filthy rich while we filthy poor Filipinos remain as the perfect followers of Jesus. . . For my part, as a Filipino loyal to my beloved country, and as I do not care for treasures or for eternal life in heaven later after death, I thank God and His Son Jesus that I am an ATHEIST! Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: