Friday, September 03, 2010

Human Happiness

For my part, I have found more peace of mind, indeed,happiness while writing my thoughts to provoke your thoughts in my Blogspot than, say, having a sexual relationship with a women while praying to God r than just relating with others has encouraged me to ppy life; especially one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Oh yes, when we are in love, we want to tell the whole world about it. My Blogspot is a personal statement in how exactly I have been deeply in love while enjoying happiness in this life on this earth. Poch Suzara

6 comments:

DSP's Thoughts said...

Poch, did it ever occur to you that love originates from God? God is love. Being in love means being in God. What say you?

Poch Suzara said...

It is so obvious that you have not properly nor thoroughly read the bible. Please do so. In the meantime, email me your email address and I will be happy to forward to you the findings of my reading and studying the bible during these past 20 years.
pocholosuzara@yahoo.com

Poch Suzara said...

Golly sir, nobody knows where God originated from, but you do know that love originated from God? Please sir, let's be serious on these pages. Poch

DSP's Thoughts said...

Poch, this is precisely the point. Things have origins, because it is physical, created in space and time. GOD is the creator of space and time and things and therefore not subject to it. GOD do not have origins, the Bible said so, I believed. My email address is dannpasia@yahoo.com I will be glad to have a look at your Bible study notes.

Poch Suzara said...

Let me ask you: If God created space and time, WHERE was God located before he created space, and WHEN was it before he created time? Poch

Anonymous said...

Good day Mr. Suzara. I also would like to receive the email that you mentioned. I would be glad to read what you have in mind.

Please do send it to this address:

Aldztrust@gmail.com

Thanks.