Monday, March 07, 2011

Femininity at home with Mediocrity

Woman's femininity has more do with attracting the masculinity of mediocrity. Indeed, most women have no taste to be involved with a man of intellectual ability or thinking capacity. All that most women want is anything that reflects the power or the glory of mediocrity, especially as it shines with money.

Oh yes, here in brief is my kind of woman - she gets excited to be with me sexually
to enjoy the simple pleasures of orgasm; but she gets even more excited to be with me intellectually to enjoy the greatest treasures of iconoclasm.

For me to emulate the life and times of the sinners or saints of God out there in heaven, no way. I have far more love, far more affection, and far more respect for
my kind of woman down here on earth. Poch Suzara

No comments: