Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our Insane World

Via the three great religions - Christianity, Islam, and Judaism - God had all the opportunity to straighten the mess out of this world. But look at the ugly mess Christianity, Islam, and Judaism have contributed not only recklessly, not only needlessly. but also meaninglessly into this world. Our world. As for me, I am very proud and happy that no one can accuse me of having contributed anything to what keeps our world full of suffering, corruption, hate and violence as ever. I do not believe in the existence of the God of Christianity, or the God of Islam, or the God of Judaism. I am an atheist. I am neither vicious nor malicious. In fact, I fully recongnize the beauty of old age, like any other age, is the time to struggle for social sanity enjoying common human decency. Poch Suzara

No comments: