Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Sins

My sins are not due to a stupid fall, but the result of my intelligent rise. Especially towards my learning to live the good life - one with self-respect as inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

In this connection, because of an examined life, I eventually walked out of the Catholic Church. I had to drop out the window my Catholic beliefs and values. I lost my taste for living in fear; especially, fear of the mysteries, fear of the unknown, fear of death, fear of God in hell, and fear of the devil in heaven.

In fact, with self-respect and dignity, I could no longer believe, love, worship, and adore a God who makes himself useful to us; but not while we are still alive, but only after death. What kind of a silly arrangement is this from a kind and loving God. Poch Suzara

No comments: