Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Kind of Woman in Brief

My kind of woman in brief: She gets excited to be with me sexually to enjoy the pleasure of orgasm; but she gets even more excited to be with me intellectually to enjoy the beauty of idealism. Indeed, my woman shares the belief with me that life is a sexually transmitted disease with a mortality rate of 100 per cent. Since an average of 3 babies are born every minute or 1.5 million babies are born yearly in the Philippines - we both no longer believe, as we were once frightened to believe during our younger days that having sex must only be for the purpose of a woman to become a mother. My woman and I now believe in the values of birth control. We consider ourselves sick sexually if we produce babies to be a part of our sick society, nay, to produce babies that's created by God in his own sick image and sick likeness. We both have no more to do with parental irresponsibility. No more babies for us. Only to produce more ideas and ideals in that we may try and fearless put beauty into this world, our world, where nature has only put reckless insanity. In the meantime, let's take a good look at our schools, colleges, and universities. We are taught in such places on how to raise pigs, cows, horses, chickens, prawns and fish, but no courses or degrees are offered as a career in life on how to raise children to grow up as decent men and decent women to comprise a healthy, sane, and a decent society. Poch Suzara

No comments: