Friday, March 25, 2011

Women Corrupt as Men

Behind every great wealth is not only a great crime; but, also a woman's great behind. It proves that among women can be just as greedy, selfish, stupid, and insane as any corrupt men.

Ah you women, we cannot live without you, we cannot live with you. You certainly got us by the scrotum. As for me, however, I still rather enjoy invaginating not a woman's piece of dumb ass, but enjoy loving and respecting instead a piece of her intelligent mind. Poch Suzara

3 comments:

Gam said...

Wow, I've never come across such bitterness in ages! I hope you don't die in such a state.

Poch Suzara said...

Come on Gam, wake up. The day we are born is the day we begin to live in a dying body. So why are you frightened of reality?
Gam, if we must die, let is die sober, and not drunk with holy lies. Poch Suzara

Poch Suzara said...

Gam, I repeat, IF WE MUST DIE, LET US DIE SOBER, AND NOT DRUNK WITH HOLY LIES. Poch Suzara