Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Bertrand Russell and the Truth

So why not reject and discard your COMPUTER machine? Throw it out the window. Atheist Bertrand Russell was one of the FATHERS of the COMPUTER INDUSTRY. It is embarrassing, isn't it, when I criticize Jesus in his own silly bible, I know exactly what I am talking about. I quote to you evidences as written in the bible. With you followers of Jesus, all you can say about Bertrand Russell is that he was unhappily married 4 times. But you never are able to point out to me how Bertrand Russell as a mathematician, as a logician, and as a philosopher wrote books filled with inconsistencies, absurdities, obscenities, atrocities, lies, contradictions, and deceptions. If you study the writings of Bertrand Russell, you will realize that if had made mistakes, where he was wrong, he spoiled the fun by pointing out the errors himself. In spite of all the logical and philosophical advances for which Russell is responsible of, and in spite of all the dark places which he has made plain, one is tempted to say a greater thinker would be somebody finding fundamental fault in his work. In fact, any subsequent philosopher worth his salt has to begin where he left off because, simply, it is impossible to be satisfied with things as Russell has left them. Listen to what Bertrand Russell wrote: "Without the capacity for mental solitude, none of the supreme achievements of human genius would have been possible." For my part, as a student of Bertrand Russell ever since I was expelled out of high school 60 years ago, I am fully aware that he was a man with a passionate hatred of folly and cruelty. But he also gave to others, to students like me, the courage, hope, and heart in the fight against such horrors. Thus, I would rather be busy studying, reading, writing, and learning as a thoughtful man without a wife than be busy with a wife at home or with tutie-fruties outside the home. In the meantime, indeed, we all spend our lives looking for the things we have missed during our childhood years. With me at home and in school - the truth. Poch Suzara

No comments: