Thursday, November 24, 2011

On Thanksgiving Day

On Thanksgiving Day, I thank guys like you for making me more famous. Thank you for the publicity. I am proud of you for making more and more people listen to what I have been saying all along - the truth can never remain forever submerged. Sooner or later - the TRUTH will emerge. Please keep it up. Thanks to you more and more people are beginning to realize that I am making a lot of sense not only as man, not only as a Filipino, not only as an American, not only as a Spaniard, not only as a La Salle high-school expelled student, but more so, indeed, as an unbeliever of the faith - as an atheist. No doubt, the truth hurts; especially to the frightened saps and indeed, to the religious morons like you are as a college educated jerk. For my part, I love the truth. The truth is a shinning goddess, always veiled, always distant, never wholly approachable, but worthy of pursuit as a lifetime adventure. Poch Suzara

No comments: