Monday, November 21, 2011

WHAT I LOVE AND WHAT I HATE

With every drop of my blood I hate religion. I detest lies and deception. I reject superstition. I abhor every form of slavery. I oppose falsity, laugh at mediocrity, and I wage war against any school, college, or university that support biblical mendacity, political stupidity, economic perversity, moral bankruptcy, and social insanity.

I love the search of the truth - spirit of free inquiry; especially as it inspires the power of the mind and heart to enhance the beauty of liberty spreading the values of freedom and democracy.

The freedom of religion is malicious; however, far more precious is the freedom away from religion. It is all about the freedom of the mind. There is nothing quite like it in all of nature. Without freedom of the mind all else is shallow, vague, and banal.

These loves and hates will do for today. Tomorrow I may want to love more; and day after tomorrow I may want to hate more. It all depends on how effective we all are in promoting human intelligence down here by rejecting divine malevolence from up there. Poch Suzara

No comments: