Friday, November 18, 2011

Sick Holy Bible

I said it before, I say it again: If only readers were more conversant with the sick contents of the sick bible, written by sick authors as inspired by a sick God, you would think of me as a piker, an amateur, a tyro at using so-called "vulgar," "dirty," "gutter," or "sick" language in any debate on the subject of the holy shit otherwise more known as the "Revealed Truth of God in the Holy Bible." The trouble with you sick religious morons is that you never bother to seriously read and study your sick bible. By the way, there are some 57 different versions of the bible sold in bookstores today. In my personal library of books I only have the Catholic bible, Duane, Good New Bible, and the bible edited by pastor Eddie Villanueva of Jesus is Lord Movement in the Philippines... Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: