Saturday, April 07, 2012

God Will Save me JOKE

There was a small village by a river. One day in monsoon the villagers noticed that the river was swelling and the village was about to be flooded. Everyone left the village for safe ground, except for one man. He said, 'I have faith in God. He will save me.' The water level began to rise. When it rose up to his knees a car passed by and offered to pick him up. The man refused. 'Save me God', he prayed. The car left. When the water level rose up to his waist a boat came by and offered to help him. Again the man refused. The boat left. Again the man prayed to God to save him. When the water level rose up to shoulders a helicopter came to rescue him. Again the man refused, and kept on praying feverishly to God. Finally, he drowned. When he reached his creator he said, 'I had complete faith in you. Why did you ignore my prayers and let me drown?' God replied,' Who do you think sent you the car, the boat and the helicopter?'

"No kidding God," the man should have replied: "Who created the FLOOD to begin with? Poch Suzara

No comments: