Sunday, April 15, 2012

I am a Plagiarist, Scholar, and a Researcher

If you copy the works of one author, you are a plagiarist. If you copy the works of two authors, you are a researcher. If you copy from the works of three authors you are a scholar. If, however, you copy from the works of hundreds of authors you are a plagiarist, a researcher, a scholar all rolled into one Poch Suzara - a high school expelled student. Indeed, I copy from the works of hundreds of famous authors. And aside therefore from being a plagiarist, a scholar, and a researcher, I am also a high-school expelled writer. In my writings, I freely copy from the works of my favorite authors, historians, philosophers, and scientists. These great thinkers of the world have inspired in me to stand on their shoulders. Indeed, thanks to them, I managed to learn how too see wider, how to view higher, and how to fathom deeper, in that I may be enlightened, not forever be frightened like the dumbstruck religious teachers I was blessed with in La Salle grade school and high school years! I love the freedom of expression and I enjoy copying from many authors. To name a few: Bertrand Russell, Will Durant, Carl Sagan, Robert G. Ingersoll, Thomas Paine, Friedrich Nietzche Mark Twain, Charles Darwin, Alvin Toffler, Richard Dawkins, George H. Smith, John Horgan, Stephen Hawking, Lee Eisler, Clarence Darrow, Arthur Schopenhauer, Voltaire, Madlyn O’Hair, Jeremy Rifkin, H.L. Mencken, George Bernard Shaw, Lloyd Graham, Socrates, Noam Chomsky, Sam Harris, Dan Barker, Jean Meslier, Bishop John Shelby Spong, Hypatia, St. Augustine, Christopher Hitchens, Teodoro A. Agoncillo, Jose Rizal; and, indeed, many more such as Matthew, Luke, Mark, and John of the Holy bible who inspired in me to never be afraid to question authority as it always inspired by mediocrity, perpetually. Oh yes, there is nothing original in the works of authors. Except for mathematical logic, they all copy from each other as their various sources are inextricably mixed with other points of view. After all, there is no such thing as the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. It only looks new and fresh and logical; but it is not. For example, my own writings on atheism are mostly derived from what’s revealed in the holy bible as the bible, seriously read, has been and still is the most potent reason why we must all trust the simple fact that man's greatest of professions is the search of the truth as no truth, as yet, has ever been discovered! - Poch Suzara Google# Facebook# Twitter# Atheists# __._,_.___ Posted by: poch suzara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is quite a list. There are a lot of great thinkers there. It made me wonder: have you ever read anything by C. S. Lewis? Admittedly, he is a very Christian author, but as an author, he is truly amazing. As a thinker, he has few equals. As someone who obviously seeks knowledge, you would do well to read his works, if you have not already. And I don't mean his fiction; I would suggest "Mere Christianity".

Cheers.