Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I have no wish to Celebrate the Birth of Christxxx

The pleasures in growth and positive achievement, the love of life, happy, expansive, generous, and creative; glad when others happy, and not glad when others are not happy - are the precious things on my mind while I celebrate Christmas this year. Indeed, for this Christmas, I should wish to celebrate the birth of the Filipino capacity to think as a decent people, especially in terms of a decent growth as a people, and decent development of the Philippines as a decent nation. I have no wish to celebrate the birth anniversary of Christ, but to celebrate instead the birth of the Filipino capacity to love the truth, beauty, knowledge, and the joys of this life in this world in the here and now. These will do for Christmas this year; however, for Christmas next year, I may wish to celebrate Christmas with deeper or higher reasons! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: