Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oh God, Why is Death more precious to you than Life

I am sometimes asked what will I say after my death if it turned out there is a God? Among other things, I will ask Godwhich of these religions is he or has been the one and only true God behind: Baha'i Buddhism Christianity Confucianism Hinduism Islam Jainism Judaism Shinto Sikhism Taoism Zoroastrianism If God admits to me that he is God behind all of these religions, then I'd happy to tell God to his face that he is a supernatural Jerk - who needs to be forgiven as it is you God - you don't know what you are doing! I said it before, I say it again: religion may offer comfort in a harsh world; it may enhance the community with peace and harmony; it may incite hate and conflict as it often does. It brief, it may have its uses for good or for evil. But the concept of religion was invented by superstitious primitives living in fear and ignorance. This world, however, our world will be a better world if we cease confusing reality with fantasy! Bertrand Russell - one of the fathers of the computer industry, mathematician, logician, philosopher, and atheist summarized it for all of us humans on this planet: “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. What the world needs now is not only love, but also the greater knowledge of the nature of love, in all its complexity." Cheers! Poch Suzara, Atheist

No comments: