Monday, December 24, 2012

I SHALL RETURN

I have great respect for General Douglas MacArthur. He was a truthful man. During the Second World War, he promised to return with a bigger army to assist fellow Filipino soldiers fighting the Japanese in the Philippines. He simply said: - “I shall return!” He did so in two years time. Jesus, however, the Son of God, who cured diseases, who could walk on water, who raised the dead back to life, the Savior of Filipinos, after getting crucified on a cross, promised that he will return soon. Jesus made that promise some two thousand years ago. College-educated - Religiously frightened faithfools are still seriously waiting for Jesus to return. I ask: to return to accomplish what? I am sad for my parents, grandparents, great, great, great, grandparents. They all believed this bullcrap promise of Jesus returning within their own lifetime. What a lot of holy bible garbage! But then again, I have more respect, more love and affection, more admiration for Jose Rizal. When he died for his country, he stayed dead. When Jesus died on the cross to destroy the devil, he did not stay dead. He resurrected on the 3rd day back to life presumably to try to find some other ways and means to fuck the stupid devil dead for good. Poch Suzara

No comments: