Friday, December 14, 2012

Oh Yes, I live a Life of hate

Oh yes, I live a life of hate. I enjoy hating. I hate the love of ignorance. I hate the love of fear, and I hate the love of human stupidity. Such horrors have been keeping my country poor spiritually, backward morally, impoverished economically, stupid politically, and insane socially. And finally, I hate it even more when I am told that since ours is the only JESUS IS LORD country in Asia, the Philippines is the only country in the world that's been always BLESSED BY GOD, specially with silly values and ancient beliefs. I said it before, I say it again: I HATE ILLUSIONS, CONFUSION, DELUSION, LIES AND DECEPTIONS. Such horrors have been what our system of education have been mostly about - I hate our schools, colleges, and universities. Especially those own and operated by the Catholic church. Such establishments, to begin with, are not educational institutions; they are commercial enterprises. It is where poverty of the worst kind comes from, - the poverty of the mind and heart. There is, however, one beauty that I have loved and still do love - the greatest of all universities: it is but a collection of books. At 76 years today - I am still a student of that great university. Oh yes, there is no end to learning. There is only the end of life. However, due to my open mind and open heart, I am ready to die sober, and not drunk with religious lies and ecclesiastical deceptions! Oh yes, I am glad that I have lost my soul; in fact, I am even more glad that I threw my faith out the window. I am, however, most proud that somehow, down through the years - I managed to have saved my precious mind and precious heart as a decent Filipino struggling to spread more human decency in this Jesus is Lord spiritually fucked country. Rightly or wrongly, I am on the side of humanity. I do not give a hoot for a silly divinity. I will continue to expose the religious horrors behind "the revealed truth" that makes for our sick society, perpetually! I said it before, I say it again: FUCK LIFE AFTER DEATH. By hook or by crook, I'd rather love and leave this world a better place than how I found it. Otherwise, I would have had no reason to have lived at all. Poch Suzara

No comments: