Friday, December 14, 2012

What I want for this christmas 2012

For this Christmas, just like last Christmas, I simply want the Catholic Cardinals, bishops, and the ministers, and the evangelists such as Bro. Eli Soriano of Dating Daan, Bro. Mike Velarde of El Shaddai, Bro. Eddie Villanueva of Jesus is the Lord movement, etc- to openly admit that they know nothing about God; that they know nothing about heaven and hell or the future of mankind; that they know nothing about the virtues of adding to human welfare and happiness. Indeed, that they only pretend to know about the order and harmony in the universe, but they know nothing about the disorder and disharmony created on this earth by so many kinds of stupid religions. Indeed, why is it that everybody wants to go to heaven, and yet, nobody wants to die? This is what I want for this Christmas. For next Christmas I may want the same old hogwash as I never, but never get what I simply want for Christmas! Poch Suzara

No comments: