Sunday, April 20, 2014

I was Once a Devout Christian

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis. Oh, my dear C.S. Lewis, during my grade school years, I too believed in Christianity as I believed that the sun also rises. Until of course I shockingly learned that the sun does not rise at all; it is but a grand illusion. It is the earth that rotates on its own axis and orbits round the sun. I eventually had to give up Christianity as I clearly saw Christianity everywhere in the Philippines not generated with, nor inspired by, - the spread of human decency, but only existing to defend and to protect social insanity; especially being always in cahoots with political stupidity. Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: