Monday, April 21, 2014

The forces of Evil in this World

"All that’s necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke. Oh dear, my dear Edmund Burke, have you ever noticed that most of the forces of evil in this world are the accomplishments of college educated men and women? And those good men and good women who do nothing have also attained college education? for my part, as a high school expelled student, I pity greatly those mothers and fathers who work so very hard in order to earn enough money just to be able to afford to enroll their sons and daughters to acquire a college education! I said it before, I say it again: We are all born ignorant; not evil. We are all made evil by education in most of the schools, colleges, and universities established throughout the world! Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: