Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Praying a Form of Endless Crying

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for everyone that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened. Matt. 7:7-8 Unfortunately, it is not that simple. There is a catch to it. In the same bible as written by another inspired author, it says the exact opposite: "Pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not quench the Spirit." 1 Thess 5:17-19 Here, however, are more lies and confusion as written in the bible: "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." 1 Cor. 14:33. But in the same bible, God also admitted: "I form the light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I the Lord do these things. Isaiah 45:7 For my part, I thanked God and his bible inspired authors. They all seriously taught me how to have faith as an atheist seriously. Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: