Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Decline and Fall of Christianity

The Christian churches today are tearing each other apart externally. I am most elated to see these churches not only retreating, but also collapsing internally. It is about time to challenge its veracity historically.
For my part, after I am long dead and gone, I would like to be remembered as an individual who was primarily responsible for the death and burial of Christianity in the Philippines. I said it before and I say it again: - enough is enough. It is time to develop the most priceless treasures we all possess on this earth – our human mind and human heart. We need such treasures so that we can develop as well another precious thing on this earth - our own country for the sake of the nation’s children to grow up healthy, wealthy, and wise no longer having faith in a lot of priestly hogwash.
It is time to discard the promises of Christianity; for, as we search for the truth, we will discover that even the existence of God has all been based on religious threats concocted by the priesthood industry as a profit generating enterprise to benefit no one but themselves. Poch Suzara

No comments: