Friday, September 27, 2013

I Love My Country. I Hate Divinity

The historical troubles in the Philippines have little to do with the Filipino brain being drained out of the Philippines. It has more to do with the sick brain of our congressmen and the sick brain of our senators keeping the Filipino sick as a people, and keeping the Philippines sick as a nation. To think, however, that out of the 100 million citizens of the Republic of the Philippines today - 99 million Filipinos have faith in God and in his Son Jesus - the Savior of the Sick Man of Asia. Only 1 million Filipinos are the atheists - the unbelievers of the sick faith! For my part, I am most proud and happy to be a Filipino atheist. As an unbeliever of the sick faith I play no part in the sick mess that's keeping us Filipinos sick as a people and keeping the Philippines sick as a nation! I said it before, I say it again: I love my country. I hate divinity for what it has done to my beloved country! Poch Suzara, atheist

4 comments:

Ken said...

And what has atheistic communism done to the Soviet Union, Eastern Europe, Vietnam, Cuba, Cambodia and former Marxist regimes in Africa and Latin America? Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev proclaimed at the UN that the Soviet Union and its satellites would bury the West. Nasira na lang si Nikita, di pa rin nakita ang karangyaang ipinangako ng mga walang dios.

Poch Suzara said...

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator." — Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, p. 46
Ken, Hitler was raised and educated as a Catholic.
Stalin was trained by the Jesuits to be a priest. Cheers! Poch

Ken said...

They grew up catholic. Are you not a lapsed catholic too? Many atheists today grew up catholic. Others grew up in Bible preaching churches. Turns out they were false converts. Read 1 John 2:19.

Ken said...

Being in the church doesn't make you a Christian just as living in a garage doesn't make you a car. -Billy Graham